In an increasingly complex world are you looking for simplicity?
Given the fast pace of change these days, many people struggle with this question particularly when it comes to their personal financial affairs and the global economy.
Complexity can be unsettling as you may be facing tough obstacles to achieving your goals. At times, it may even seem as if you are trying to put together a challenging jigsaw puzzle without having a picture on the box cover to guide you.
You may be asking questions such as:
- Are my assets keeping up with the true rate of inflation? (See: Controversy Over Inflation)
- Have I done enough to protect my assets from taxes? (See: Year End Tax Tips)
- Can I do more to preserve my estate as it passes to my heirs and/or to charitable causes? (See: ILIT As An Effective Tool and Spousal Lifetime Access Trust)
- Is my investment strategy aligned with my tolerance for risk and desire to preserve capital? (See: How We Manage Risk)
- How can I feel more confident and in control of my financial affairs, so to have more time to savor life’s riches? (See: Having Your Number)
Despite market volatility and economic uncertainty clients believe they can achieve their financial goals and enjoy a “Life Well Lived.”
Many find that having an advisor who partners with them can provide financial confidence by clarifying economic complexity, navigating through turbulent markets, and providing a buffer between them and changing times.
Discover how Kauffman Wealth Services’ extraordinarily personalized approach to financial planning and management can help you on the road to a Life Well Lived.
Kauffman Wealth Services offers wealth management services to clients in our Santa Barbara and Pasadena offices, and throughout the U.S. Securities offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. Discover the Raymond James advantages